1. Sign up. Register on the form in the right and we’ll send you a kit with 50 EF balloons and promotional materials.
2. Prepare your street campaign. Decorate your balloons to represent all EF destinations (check here for the full list) and find a crowded area in your city.
3. Get noticed. Hit the streets with your balloons and get the attention of strangers. Remember that you can use the help of your friends to manage walking with all the balloons! Interview passers-by about their EF dream destinations in a creative and fun way by interacting with the balloons you have decorated.
4. Get it all on film. Make a video (max 120 secs) showing your EF Dream Balloon street campaign and best interviews
5. Share it. Submit your video here and ask your friends to vote for you. We’ll take the number of votes you receive into consideration when selecting the winners.
The producer of the best video will receive a 2-week language course and return flight to one of the EF destinations mentioned in their video. The winner of the EF Dream Balloon campaign will be announced on April 20th, 2012.
The following criteria will be taken into consideration when selecting the winner:
- Creativity. How this person created their video, used their balloons and engaged people on the street about their dream destinations.
- Number of people interviewed in the two-minute film. The more the better! Be quick and run through the streets interacting with as many people as possible!
- Number of votes for the video
There will also be a drawing for 2 of the ‘friends of participants’, on April 20th 2012. These winners will receive 100$ vouchers.
Videos submitted after April 15th, 2012 will not be considered for the EF Dream Balloon competition.